All Rancho Springs are designed and manufactured in Australia using a quality shot peening process to maximise spring durability. They also feature premium high strength silicon chrome alloy steel for enhanced performance and longer life.
There are several additional key advantages to selecting Rancho Springs as your top four wheel drive replacement choice in suspension replacement:
- Superior durability through polyester powder coating, providing extreme protection and a premium finish, while a Phosphate pre-treatment coating prevents corrosion.
- Rancho Springs offer excellent upgraded suspension performance by providing superior resistance to vehicle sag, improved towing capacity and load carrying features
- Tenneco’s controlled CAD (Computer Aided Design) design and manufacturing process ensures enhanced product precision.
- Rancho coil springs are covered by a 3 year/60,000km warranty
Four wheel drive owners can combine the superior suspension performance enhancement provided by Rancho Springs, with the new premium quality Rancho four wheel drive shock absorber range, providing a complete aftermarket four wheel drive performance suspension upgrade solution.
Rancho has over 60 years of experience developing product for the world’s toughest conditions.
Rancho Coil Spring Features
- DURABLE COATING
Polyester powder coating for extreme protection and premium finish
- CORROSION PROTECTION
Phosphate pre-treatment coating to prevent corrosion
High quality shot peening process to maximise spring durability
- PREMIUM STEEL
Premium high-strength silicon chrome alloy steel for performance and long life
- ADVANCED ENGINEERING
Computer-controlled design and manufacturing process for enhanced precision
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE
Superior resistance to vehicle sag
- IMPROVED TOWING AND LOAD CARRYING FEATURES
Designed and manufactured in Australia for the worlds toughest conditions
Rancho Leaf Spring Features
Designed to strict OE guidelines to withstand the toughest environment. Optimised stress levels: Two-stage design (where applicable) to optimise ride and handling in both laden and unladen conditions.
- PREMIUM STEEL
Premium quality high carbon alloy spring steel, providing long life under harsh conditions. Features SUP9 & SUP9A steels to Japanese (JIS) material specifications.
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY
Oil quenched, hardened and tempered steel, shotpeened and machine set for superior resistance to sagging and breakage. Manufacturing process certified to ISO9001
- RIDE PERFORMANCE
Wrapped front eye for added safety, diamond cut leaves to optimise load distribution, high strength, bolted alignment clips, HDPE clip insulators and interleaf tip liners to minimise friction and noise.
Leaf springs are not manufactured in Australia